The Small Business Administration (SBA) has posted information regarding loan programs and guidance for businesses:
The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) has issued COVID-19 guidance for businesses:
- Resources for Business & Employers
- General Info & FAQs
- Steps to Preventing Illness
- Preventing COVID-19 Spread in Communities
- How Businesses Can Prepare for Coronavirus
- The Coronavirus Economic Impact: Will Business Interruption Insurance Help (& What Are My Other Options)?
- Crisis Communications Planning Checklist
- Other small business disaster preparedness resources
With regard to Arizona, after the Governor’s Declaration Request is approved business owners should apply online in the Disaster Loan Application Portal at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/. The electronic loan application will be screened by the Disaster Processing Center when it is received.
CONUS DISASTER BUSINESS LOAN APPLICATION Filing Requirements:
FOR ALL APPLICATIONS THE FOLLOWING ITEMS MUST BE SUBMITTED:
- Loan application (SBA Form 5), completed and signed (this is electronic/online in the portal)
- Tax Information Authorization (IRS Form 4506-T), completed and signed by each applicant, each principal owning 20 percent or more of the applicant business, each general partner or managing member; and, for any owner who has more than 50 percent ownership in an affiliate business. Affiliates include, but are not limited to, business parents, subsidiaries, and/or other businesses with common ownership or management
- Complete copies, including all schedules, of the most recently filed Federal income tax returns for the applicant business; an explanation if not available
- Personal Financial Statement (SBA Form 413) completed, signed, and dated by the applicant, each principal owning 20 percent or more of the applicant business, and each general partner or managing member
- Schedule of Liabilities listing all fixed debts (SBA Form 2202 may be used)
All of these forms are available in the Disaster Loan Application Portal.
For program questions or assistance in completing the application online, businesses can contact Disaster Customer Service Center at 1-800-659-2955.