Have you ever wondered why some homes sell quickly while others sit on the market for weeks? Here are some common listing mistakes sellers make:
• Mis-Pricing Your Home – An overpriced home will surely keep buyers away, while an underpriced home could cost you thousands of dollars.
• Using Bad Photos – Today’s buyers start their home search online. They are making decisions on what homes they want to see while never having to leave their computer.
• Not Cleaning Your Home – One of the least expensive things you can do to sell your home is to clear out the clutter; Buyers won’t spend time viewing a dirty home. Dirty and cluttered homes kill their value, leaving you with low-ball offers.
• Overlooking Outdoor Spaces – The patio areas and yard around your home are as important as the living area.
Being in Arizona, we live outside. The patio is an extra living room, so make sure it looks nice!
• Hiding Problems – Buyers will find what you’re hiding. When they do, they will wonder what other problems you are hiding
• Neglecting Repairs – Buyers don’t want to do repairs and don’t want to buy your problems.
Always remember to use a local Green Valley Realtor. They are the experts on selling homes in Green Valley.