Annual tune-ups help to:
1) Extend the life of your HVAC equipment. Without it, the internal components can wear down and cause strain on the rest of the unit.
2) Deter inconvenient system breakdowns. The HVAC professional can monitor and inform you of any possible future issues.
3) Avoid costly repairs by catching problems during a regular maintenance visit, saving you the cost and trouble of an emergency service breakdown.
4) Increase energy efficiency, which lowers your utility costs, lengthens the life of your system and conserves energy.
5) Keep your system working at optimal levels. Components begin to degrade and break down over time, causing the system to produce warm and/or cold air inconsistently or in "patches."
6) Keep your HVAC warranty in force. In the warranty’s fine print, virtually all manufacturers stipulate that their units must undergo regular maintenance, and they may request documentation proving regular preventative maintenance if you need to submit a claim.
7) Ensure that your gas furnace doesn’t become a safety issue. For a number of different reasons, your furnace can develop a crack in its heat exchanger or flue pipes. If this were to happen, it could cause carbon monoxide to leak into your home's air.
For an HVAC tune-up by trained, experienced professionals call Green Valley Cooling and Heating at 520-625-1234.