Nearly 100 entries walked down La Canada Drive on Oct. 29, 2016, as part of the White Elephant Parade.
Parade entry winners
• Commercial: Arroyo Gardens.
• Equestrian: Wells-Fargo
• Marching Bands: Desert Shadows Middle School in Nogales
• Marching Units: Boy Scout Troop 301
• Service & Charitable: United Community Health Centers.
•Charitable: St. Andrew's Children's Clinic
• Church & Social: Green Valley Community Church
• Special Interest: Green Valley Recreation
• Youth Groups: Ballet Continental
1 of 54
Melanie and Jasmine Jacques prepare for the parade.
Regina Ford and Joey Lessa — parade emcees!
Meet the judges, all from Green Valley Fire District: Katie Sayre, Joey Kosiorowski and Jeff Mooney.
Lt. Terry Parish, who leads the Green Valley substation for the Pima County Sheriff's Department.
Pima County Sheriff Chris Nanos.
Grand Marshal Chuck Wunder, chief of the Green Valley Fire District (right)
American Legion Post 66 — always a favorite parade entry.
Meet 95-year-old Ray Stroehlien, a World War II veteran.
Santa Cruz Valley Car Nuts