A $1.9 million breach of contract lawsuit filed against Santa Cruz Valley Regional Hospital by doctors last month doesn’t begin to tell the financial story at the hospital, according to past and current employees who contacted the Green Valley News.
CONTACT US: 520-625-5511
Inch by inch, residents in The Greens at Santa Rita Springs are watching…
Advice from local experts.
- How to Tell Pests to GET OUT and STAY OUT
- How the Government Shutdown Affects Mortgages
- Audiologist or Hearing Aid Specialist? What’s the Difference?
- Thermostats: Out with the old and in with the new
- What Does the Tax Cut and Jobs Act Mean for You?
- New Year’s Resolution? Don’t Do It!
- WHY YOU SHOULD SPAY AND NEUTER YOUR PET
- Getting Your Home Ready To Sell
It turns out, Rebecca Nieser and her friends weren’t alone.
The Sahuarita Police Department has arrested three boys in connection with Saturday morning’s vandalism spree, parts of which were caught on video surveillance.
A Celebration of Life for Marcus “Junior” Cook, the 5-year-old Sahuarita boy with cancer who captured the hearts of hundreds of Sahuarita residents, will be held from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday at Park de los Arboles.
This is the season to reintroduce the winter-blooming Emu bush, a native…
The original production of “Guys and Dolls” opened on Broadway on Nov. 2…
Admire the details of 12 vibrant costumes and appreciate the design and …