An unsuccessful state Senate candidate who made national news last July when he justified killing his mother during an anti-gun violence forum has filed a wrongful termination lawsuit against Maricopa County Community College District.
CONTACT US: 520-625-5511
A Sahuarita resident escaped injury Saturday afternoon when their vehicle’s engine compartment erupted into flames around 4:20 p.m. Green Valley Fire District firefighters extinguished the fir…
For some people, getting around isn’t as easy as it used to be. Transpor…
A proposal to fix failing county roads with property tax money would rep…
Advice from local experts.
- ZILLOW Says My Home Is…
- Have an Action Plan Before All the Action
- Celebrating Rosca de Reyes
- How to Tell Pests to GET OUT and STAY OUT
- How the Government Shutdown Affects Mortgages
- Audiologist or Hearing Aid Specialist? What’s the Difference?
- What Does the Tax Cut and Jobs Act Mean for You?
- Thermostats: Out with the old and in with the new
- New Year’s Resolution? Don’t Do It!
- WHY YOU SHOULD SPAY AND NEUTER YOUR PET
- Getting Your Home Ready To Sell
- “I’m terrified of the dentist! What can I do?”
Green Valley News provided a questionnaire to the candidates for the Green Valley Recreation Board of Directors. The answers for the candidates who replied have not been edited. GVR candidate David Thomas did not respond.
The GVR Board of Directors election begins Feb. 13 and runs through March 22. One vote per GVR household is allowed. More information at gvrec.org/gvr-2019-election-vote/
I have pondered a recent letter to the editor regarding the importance of law and order as t…
In the recounting of the Old West there is this tendency, focusing on th…