Sahuarita Middle School has resumed its regular operations after a brief lockdown Monday when a student reported believing to see a student on campus with a gun. #NABUR
Here's what we know about COVID-19 and vaccines this week. #NABUR
Still, others say lack of tourism, weak economy have been hard to overcome.
County Administrator Chuck Huckelberry last week responded to several questions from Pima County Supervisor Steve Christy. Christy, who represents Green Valley and part of Sahuarita, wanted details on the county’s Casa Alitas Welcome Center operated by Catholic Community Services.
Here are the latest conversations happening on NABUR, our free online forum where you can connect with your community, focus on facts & make a difference.
(Originally posted on January 30, 2021) Just scheduled vaccine appt for here in GV. Should I cancel my appt for … Read more
(Originally posted on January 28, 2021) Vaccinations will begin to be administered in Sahuarita starting Friday … Read more
It was a long year for students as COVID-19 interrupted everything from sports to friendships. Here's how our local kids are doing.
Here's a roundup of what Old West historian and Wyatt Earp expert Scott Dyke dug up for us this year.
After a lot of planning, the Sahuarita Food Bank and Community Resource …
Advice from local experts.
- How to Know When Home Care is Needed
- How to Keep from Being All Fogged Up
- Air Purifier Tackles Dust, Dander, Pollen, Mold and Viruses
- Why Everyone Needs a Will
- What does the American Rescue Plan mean for you?
- What’s the status of real estate today?
- How Can a Certified Life Coach Help You?
- Study Shows Hearing Devices Increase Happiness
- Get to Know Fannie, Freddie and Ginnie
- Spring is in the Air
- Happy Spring From Del Norte Dental!